Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Loving: Post-graduate adjusments

Graduating college was a challenge all on its own, but currently I’m trying to get accustomed to graduate school. This means more online classes and less time on campus, which is not necessarily a good thing.

I had envisioned graduate school to be close to my undergrad classes, but for this semester I am figuring out that I need to take the initiative on completing some of my courses.

This week the team met up at the rock wall in the HKC. I personally was a bit afraid of heights along with some of the other girls, but the experience seemed to be perfect for a team. I had no idea the amount of arm and hand strength you needed to get up to the top of the wall!

Some of the girls did an amazing job climbing up one of the more difficult walls with ease and determination. Soon individuals and practice will start for our off-season. I can’t wait to get back into the gym and start training for our upcoming season.

-- Kym Loving
SHSU volleyball

No comments: